Custom audio programming for public, patient and clinical spaces in healthcare institutions
Studies have shown that acoustic environments affect how we feel, work and balance the body’s health and well-being. The design of appropriate auditory environments creates positive mental, emotional and physical experiences and impressions.
Aesthetic Audio Systems, Inc. introduces Harmonic HealthCare® auditory environments (uniquely created ambient, jazz and classical music) in healthcare public spaces to enhance and reinforce the healing experience for patients, visitors, caregivers and staff. In the coming months, we will introduce therapeutic sound environments for patient and clinical spaces.
Where should we use Harmonic HealthCare® services?
- Hospitals, clinics, medical offices, assisted living communities
Who can benefit from Harmonic HealthCare® environments?
- Patients, visitors, caregivers and staff
What are the features of Harmonic HealthCare® systems?
- Custom designed audio systems address the specific needs of each zone
- Beautiful and artistic quality settings for “sound health”
- Reduce the “time-space experience” of waiting
- Camouflage or mask the noise of electronic medical technology, shift changes, traffic and other disturbances
What are the benefits of Harmonic HealthCare® music?
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Invigorate and refresh the minds of patients, visitors, caregivers and staff
- Increase satisfaction and enhance the healing experience
- Emphasize the institution’s focus on compassion and caring